|Notes: || Game designed by Akos Divianszky and Tamas Kozak. Coding by Akos Divianszky. Graphics by Tamas Kozak; additional gfx by Csaba Kemeri; rendering by Tibor Mester. Music & sound FX by Levente Toth. |
 Min. Requirements: 68020 CPU, AGA or gfx card, KS 3.x, 4Mb ram (incl. 1Mb+ chipram), keyboard/joystick/joypad, CDROM drive.
Recommended Requirements (RTG): at least 68030/25 CPU with a Z3 gfx card or 68030/50 CPU using a Z2 gfx card (for AGA speed)
 Game features of ONESCAPEE include:
- Coding in pure assembly to achieve maximal performance
- Cache loading system
- Savegame support (to HD, if present) at any time during the game
- Hand-drawn graphics and animations
- Rendered elements for complex objects like spaceships and spiders and their animations
- Main character with more then 1100 frames of animation, 70 types of movement, and nearly twice as large as the main protagonist in FLASHBACK
- Graphical effects including rain, reflecting puddles, moving beams of light + lens flare, gleaming shields, waving lights that filter through the surface of the ocean, waving screen underwater and rippling ocean-surface, and a vast number of background and full-screen animations.
- Intro sequence (5 minutes long)
- Many, many enemies with different levels of intelligence
- "Turbo" option increasing the speed of the game from 18fps to 25fps
- Digitised music throughout the game
- Controllable by joystick, keyboard or joypad
- Universal appeal to international game players as there are no texts or speeches except for some in the intro sequence
- Game is PAL/NTSC friendly, and also has RTG support (using onESCAPEE RTG Patch)
 ***onESCAPEE (full CD release)*** is available for free download HERE [Source: AmigaSYS].
 onESCAPEE (RTG Patch) V1.07 is available for download from these sources:
- onESCAPEE (RTG Patch) V1.07 [Source: Obligement]
- onESCAPEE (RTG Patch) V1.07 [Source: AmiWorld Online]
- onESCAPEE (RTG Patch) V1.07 [Source: Chomikuj.pl]
 ONESCAPEE game enthusiasts may download a number of goodies from Aminet including:
- onESCAPEE v0.2a (AGA demo) (dir: /game/demo/onEscapee.lha)
- onESCAPEE Trainer (dir: /game/patch/Ftn-oetr.lha)
- onESCAPEE (external music player for Eagleplayer) (dir: /mus/play/EP_onEscapee.lha)
 onESCAPEE was awarded "Best Game of 1997" by online Amiga news site Amiga Flame (see HERE).
 More info. about ONESCAPEE can be found on the publisher's official webpage:
- onESCAPEE (current webpage)
- onESCAPEE (old webpage) [courtesy of the Internet Archive]