Go to the save game option, then the game requests a name type “JOOLS”. Cheat mode active will flash at the bottom of the screen and the ranks and abilities of your men will have increased.
1. In Choppas, land on the enemy to kill them, safer than landing
and getting out.
2. I missions in which you have control of a lot of troopers
seperate the lowest ranking trooper from the rest and give him
all the weapons, make sure the rest are safe, then attempt the
mission with one trooper. If the trooper dies just press
‘ESC’. This saves a lot of troopers later, such as in mission
18 phase 5 of 5 - The Door.
3. Troopers are able to throw grenades quite along way and over
walls, trees, and buildings. Use this to your advantage to
protect against Biggunz and Jeeps. To throw a grenade a long
way, simply position the pointer further than needed.
4. Buildings can be destroyed even if you can’t see them. For
instance, if a trooper is in Biggun and there is a building
slightly off the edge of the screen, roughly aim at the
building making sure the pointer is at the very edge of the
screen and fire.
5. Learn to control Jeeps and Skidooz early on (how to skid
them). In later levels you may need good control to hit ramps
at correct angles otherwise you can blow up if you hit walls.
This is also useful to get away from shells, rockets, and
6. An effective way of destroying snipers is to just run straight
towards them and shoot you guns. Don’t waste grenades on them
unless it is necessary.