Written in GfA Basic. Game design & coding by Guido Appenzeller. Graphics & level design by Sören & Guido Appenzeller. Music by Christoph Gund; sound FX by Guido Appenzeller. English translation by Hawkeye/The Amigo's.
 Magazine Publisher: The One Amiga no. 47, Aug 1992 [download HERE].
 Main coder Guido Appenzeller provides a quick insight into the development of WIZZY'S QUEST in the instructions on disk:
"The game was developed from May to August 1990 on an Amiga 1000 with 2.5MB of memory. It had to run on every Amiga with 512k and be compatible with Kickstart 1.2/1.3. It was written in GfA Basic V3.03 and was compiled with GfA-Compiler1. The graphics were produced with DPaint III; the sprites and levels were done using my own object-editor. Sound FX was produced with the Perfect Sound digitizer & software and the music with MED V2.00e by Teijo Kinnunen."
 Game contains instructions in-game (launch 'Intro' exec first) and supports multitasking (memory permitting) plus a quit back to WB option.
 WIZZY'S QUEST (full PD release) is available for download from these sources:
- WIZZY'S QUEST (English/German, disk/HD versions) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- WIZZY'S QUEST (English, HD version) (dir: game/jump/WizzysQuest.lha) [Source: Aminet]
- WIZZY'S QUEST (English, disk version) [Source: Back to the Roots (old website), courtesy of EAB FTP site]
- WIZZY'S QUEST [Berliner Spielkiste Disk #44 PD compilation] (German, disk version) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- WIZZY'S QUEST [Bavarian Disk #185 PD compilation] (German, disk version) [Source: EAB FTP site]
TRIVIA: According to the instructions on disk, WIZZY'S QUEST includes a hidden level editor that could only be accessed by players if they made a donation to main coder Guido Appenzeller via snail-mail.