Welcome Guest, if you want to disable advertisements, please login at EAB
with "Remember Me" option.
ACSYS: Autonomous Cybernetic System
|U N R E L E A S E D|
|Page views: 4159 - Last update: 12th January 2018 |
 Coding by Jörg Belger. Graphics by Christian Sobotta; raytracing by Daniel Kluth. Music by Marek Hron.
 ACSYS (demo) is available for download from these sources:
- ACSYS (HD/disk/WHDLoad fixed demo) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- ACSYS (HD/disk/WHDLoad fixed demo) [Source: EAB FTP mirror site]
- ACSYS (HD demo) (dir: /game/demo/ACSYS.lha) [Source: Aminet]
- ACSYS (HD demo) [Source: Amiga Games That Weren't (aGTW)]
- ACSYS (HD demo) [Source: Turrican Forever]
- ACSYS (WHDLoad HD fixed demo) [Source: Amiga Future]
Requirements (demo): AGA chipset, 68020 CPU or higher, WB2.0, 2MB chipram, 4MB fastram.
Supports: Joystick/joypad/keyboard, quit back to WB option, HD.