Coding, 3D intro & graphics by Peter Spinaze. Music by Daryl Sloan; sound FX by Peter Spinaze. Translations/localisations by Herbert Aichinger, Jesus Garcia, Paolo D'Urso, Even Sandvik Underlid, Markus Castren, Morten Skov and Thomas Svenson.
 Min. Requirements: 2MB ram (1MB chip + 1MB chip/fastram), 2x CDROM, HD (for savegames only).
Utilises (if available): AGA chipset, extra chip/fastram, faster CPU or CDROM.
 Magazine Publisher: Amiga Future no. 25, Jun/Jul 2000.
 FINAL ODYSSEY was the third game released by Vulcan as part of the MegaSeries collection (i.e. MegaSeries collection Vol. 3).
 The FINAL ODYSSEY game CD contains:
- 68000/020 optimised game execs
- full speech
- multilanguage online manual
- 3D stereo music & sound
- 2-player bonus game (requires password supplied upon successful completion of the game)
- Vulcan game demos/screenshots.
 Game supports a quit back to WB option and savegames.
 FINAL ODYSSEY (demo) is available for download on Aminet HERE (dir: /game/demo/FinalOdyssey.lha).
 A few goodies for FINAL ODYSSEY game enthusiasts are available download from Aminet and other sources:
- FINAL ODYSSEY (Official Walkthrough) [Source: Vulcan website]
- FINAL ODYSSEY (AGA Trainer) (dir: /game/patch/Ftn-fotr.lha)
- FINAL ODYSSEY (Savegames) [Source: Amiga Future]