Game design by Andreas Oberdorfer; level design by Michael Gehmair. 68K Coding by Andreas Oberdorfer; RTG support (68K/OS4) & AmigaOS4 port by Jürgen Schober. Graphics by Andreas Oberdorfer; high score image by Christopher Dissauer; fruits, animation & scanning by Thomas Kutschera. Music by Andreas Oberdorfer; popman.mod based on an original composition (popcorn.mod) by Hawk/Atomic in 1988.
 Min. Requirements: 68020 CPU, KS 2.x, approx. 1MB ram (~400k chipram + ~500k fastram).
Recommended: AGA/graphics card (for enhanced features incl. 256 colour screens and WB window gameplay).
 Game includes a built-in level editor allowing players to create their own levels (or modify existing levels), and features full multitasking (memory permitting), joystick/joypad/keyboard support and WB window gameplay (256 colours only).
 PACMAN '96 (extra levels) are available for download from these sources:
- PACMAN '96 (extra levels/view anims) (dir: /game/data/pm96vanims.lha) [Source: Aminet]
- PACMAN '96 (extra levels by Mr Dog) [Source: Aminet, courtesy of the Internet Archive]
 PACMAN '96 [AmigaOS4] was ported by co-author Jürgen Schober in 2005/06, and is available for download HERE. [Source: OS4 Depot]
 ***PACMAN '96 (full PD release)*** is freely available for download from these sources:
- PACMAN '96 (ADF) [68K] [Source: EAB FTP site]
- PACMAN '96 (ADF) [68K] [Source: Internet Archive]
- PACMAN '96 (ADF) [68K] [Source: PlanetEmu]
- PACMAN '96 (ADF) [68K] [Source: Amiga Emulation Universe]
- PACMAN '96 (HD version) [68K/AmigaOS4] [Source: OS4 Depot]
- PACMAN '96 (HD version) [68K/AmigaOS4] (dir: /game/jump/PacMan05.lha) [Source: Aminet]
Last known releases: V1.0 (24-Dec-96) [68K], V1.0.6 (26-Feb-06) [AmigaOS4]