Coding by Filip Doksanský. Graphics by Petr Kadleček. Music by Jirka Horáček; sound FX by by Filip Doksanský.
 Min. Specifications: A1200, 2Mb chipram, HD.
Recommended: A1200 or higher, accelerator with 4Mb fastram, HD.
 Magazine Publishers:
- Amiga Review no. 26, Mar 1997 [download HERE]
- Amiga Magazyn (Poland), July 1999
 Game is playable from HD only, and features a quit back to WB option + full multitasking (fastram required) also.
 TESTAMENT II was originally scheduled for commercial release in July 1998 by APC&TCP, but for reasons unknown the developers released it as shareware instead later that same year [Source: Amiga Flame, news item, Apr 98].
 Previews/reviews of TESTAMENT II appeared in the following magazines:
- Amiga Future (Issue 12, Apr 08, pp40-41) [German language, commercial preview]
- Amiga Review (Issue 42, Mar 99, p34) [Czech language, shareware review; see English translation HERE]
 ***TESTAMENT II V2.2 (full shareware release)*** is freely available for download from these sources:
- TESTAMENT II V2.2 (HD version) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- TESTAMENT II V2.2 (HD version) [Source: EAB FTP mirror site]
Last known release: V2.2 (16-Mar-99)