Welcome Guest, if you want to disable advertisements, please login at EAB
with "Remember Me" option.
|Page views: 920 - Last update: 1st June 2020 |
Common as mud |
 Distributed by Fred Fish and other PD companies.
 Game supports full multitasking (memory permitting) and a quit back to WB option.
 More info. about the development of ZERG, including a YouTube walkthrough, is available in a 2011 interview with coder Mike Shapiro HERE [Source: AmigaPD].
 ***ZERG V1.0 (full PD release)*** is available for download from these sources:
- ZERG V1.0 (HD version) (dir: game/role/Zerg.lha) [Source: Aminet]
- ZERG V1.0 (ADF disk version) [Source: Back to the Roots (old website), courtesy of EAB FTP site]
- ZERG V1.0 (ADF disk version) [Source: Back to the Roots (old website), courtesy of EAB FTP mirror site]
- ZERG V1.0 (ADF disk version) [Source: AMI Sector One]
- ZERG V1.0 (DMS disk version) [Source: AmigaPD].
Known releases: V1.0 (15-Oct-89), V1.2 (1990)