Written in AMOS Professional. Adventure construction kit design, coding, graphics & sound by Edmund Clay.
 GRAC 2 is a construction kit allowing end-users to create graphical point and click adventure games.
 Min. Requirements: 1MB ram.
 It should be noted that GRAC 2, as stated in the on-disk manual, is completely incompatible with GRAC 1.0/1.1.
 ***GRAC 2 (full licenceware release)*** was originally released on F1 Licenceware disk FG-001, but was made freely available for download by coder Edward Clay in 2000 and is available from the following sources:
- GRAC 2 (HD version) (dir: game/role/GRAC2.lha) [Source: Aminet]
- GRAC 2 (ADF-DMS disk/HD versions) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- GRAC 2 (ADF-DMS disk/HD versions) [Source: EAB FTP mirror site]
- GRAC 2 (HD version) [Source: Ami Sector One]
 Known games created with GRAC 2 include:
- Epsilon 9: The Revenge of the Stingons
- Geo's Quest
- Geo's Quest 2
- Keith's Quest
- Lethal Formula
- Lord of Alcandria: Chapter II
- Lord of Alcandria: Chapter III
- Retro Wars IV ¼
- The Dodgy Game
- The Experiment
- The World of Magic
- The World of Magic II: Ghelae and the Death-Sword