NAPALM is a real-time strategy (RTS) game developed predominantly by Slovakian coding team Ablaze Entertainment under the pre-release title DIVERSIA. When the game was signed up for publication by PXL in 1998, development was taken over by clickBOOM.
 Min. Specs (low resolution): 68020 CPU, 16Mb fastram, 2x CDROM, 20Mb HD space.
Min. Recommended (low resolution): 68030 CPU, 16Mb fastram, 2x CDROM, 20Mb HD space.
Recommended (high resolution): 68060 CPU, 32Mb fastram, gfx card, 2x CDROM, enabled CD music, HD.
 Game was coded in assembly language for optimal performance, and may only be played from HD (albeit with game CD inserted) following installation.
 Game features 20 CDDA tracks (Paula support only), serial/null modem support for 2 player games (players must have the same game version installed), and a quit back to WB option. Although promised, support for sound cards and TCP/IP gameplay was never implemented by clickBOOM.
 NAPALM V1.1 (demo) is available for download or may be accessed from these sources:
- NAPALM V1.1 (demo) (dir: /game/demo/napalm_1.1.lha) [Source: Aminet]
- NAPALM V1.1 (demo) [Source: Amiga Future]
- NIGHTLONG (commercial game)
- Amiga Format AFCD33 (Issue 117, Dec 98)
- Amiga Format AFCD38 (Issue 122, Apr 99)
Additionally, an older NAPALM V1.0 (demo) may be accessed from these sources:
- CU Amiga CUCD27 (Oct 98)
- Amiga Format AFCD32 (Issue 116, Nov 98)
 NAPALM V1.1, the initial game release, exhibited a number of problems in gameplay (e.g. the AI of allied units compelled them to fire at attacking units automatically, thus ignoring orders to attack more distant targets) and other system bugs (e.g. crashes on exiting the game; no CDDA with device names that start with a number, such as 1230scsi.device).
NAPALM OFFICIAL PATCH (68K)
Four patches were released by clickBOOM. NAPALM Patch V1.4 (68K) was the final one and it delivered numerous bugfixes/enhancements.
NAPALM UNOFFICIAL PATCH (68K)
An unofficial 68K patch for those who cannot launch the game using the Napalm_Boot icon is available on Aminet HERE
NAPALM UNOFFICIAL PATCH V0.1.3 (AmigaOS4)
An unofficial AmigaOS4 patch is also available at the OS4Depot HERE.
The original NAPALM CD and NAPALM Patch V1.4 (68K) are also required for installation under AmigaOS4.
NAPALM UNOFFICIAL PATCH V1.36 (MorphOS)
Finally, an unofficial MorphOS patch is available at nPage.de HERE.
The original NAPALM CD must also be inserted for gameplay under MorphOS.
 Several goodies for NAPALM enthusiasts, previously supplied online by clickBOOM, are available for download below:
- NAPALM (Manual Addendum): Contains additional material not included in the original printed manual.
- NAPALM (Official FAQ)
- NAPALM (Official Cheats)
- NAPALM (Military Ranks): Lists ranks after a successful mission.
- NAPALM (Glossary of Military Terms): Defines military terms that may be encountered in the game.
 A number of other goodies for NAPALM enthusiasts are also available for download on Aminet including:
- NAPALM (Players Guide - English) (dir: /game/hint/napalm_hints.lha)
- NAPALM (Mission Saved Games)
- NAPALM (Unit Data Sets for 2 Players) (dir: /game/data/NewNAPALM_Unit.lha)
- NAPALM (Polish/Czech Locales)
- NAPALM (Polish Instructions) can be viewed HERE.
- NAPALM (Polish Hints & Tips) are available HERE. [Source: Polski Portal Amigowy (PPA)].
 clickBOOM's announced NAPALM MISSION DISK and sequel N2: EUROBURN were never released. The only evidence of the sequel's development is the N2 titlescreen contained on the NIGHTLONG (commercial game CD) [see HERE].
- NAPALM V1.1 (20-Jan-99), V1.2 (03-Mar-99), V1.3 (05-Apr-99), V1.35 (20-May-99), V1.4 (10-Oct-99) [68K Amiga]
- NAPALM V1.4 (10-Oct-99) [AmigaOS4]
- NAPALM V1.4 (10-Oct-99) [MorphOS]