TIME AND MAGIK is an enhanced compilation of the previously unreleased trilogy (for 16-bit platforms including Amiga) of Level 9 text/graphic adventures: LORDS OF TIME, RED MOON, and THE PRICE OF MAGIK.
 Game designs by Sue Gazzard, David Williamson & Pete Austin; additional text by Ruth Pracey. KAOS adventure system by Mike Austin and John Jones-Steele; Game coding by Pete & Mike Austin, Simon Aspinall and John Jones-Steele; multiformat computer conversions by Nick Austin and Mike Bryant. Graphics by Godfrey Dowson and Neil Strudwick.
 The U.S. version by Datasoft was released several months after the UK release in March 1989.
 Original game contents included an instruction booklet containing hints for each game in the trilogy; a novella entitled 'Time and Magik' by Peter McBride; and an advert inviting customers to send a SSAE for the "Official Secrets" clue sheet to the game (see HERE).
 The Amiga release of TIME AND MAGIK features the following enhancements (particularly compared to the 8-bit versions):
- Colour pictures (use the mouse, with its left button pressed, to slide pictures up and down), which included location graphics that were digitised from oil paintings by Godfrey Dowson.
- Picture cache to reduce unnecessary disk loading.
- Recall and editing of previous commands via the cursor and backspace keys. - Undo command to reverse the previous move.
- Save/Restore game to disk.
- RAM save/restore game in memory.
- An enhanced adventure interpreter which can be used with KNIGHT ORC and GNOME RANGER. Copy the relevant game to a new disk and replace the 'MENU', 'GAME1' and 'PICPROC' files with those from the original TIME AND MAGIK disk.