Game written in AMOS Pro (game code), 68K assembly language (ASM) using GenAm assembler (game code) and Blitz Basic 2 (title sequence only). Game/level design & coding by Horst Spierling. Intro/outro graphics & animation by T. Neitzel. Sound FX by Annette Stender.
 Min. Requirements: OCS/ECS chipset/1MB chipram or more (launching game from WB may be necessary to work with less than 2MB chipram) OR AGA chipset/2MB chipram.
Recommended: AGA chipset/2MB chipram (titlescreen requires AGA, but the game itself works on OCS/ECS), hard drive.
 Game features joystick-keyboard control.
 ***ACTION CAT (full release)*** was made freely accessible by coder Horst Spierling in May 2001 and is available for download from these sources:
- ACTION CAT (full release) [Source: Amiga Arena]
- ACTION CAT (full release) [Source: Amiga Future]
 To play the game from disk, unpack the ACTION CAT (full release) game archive and follow the steps below:
- Copy each directory ('disk1', 'disk2') to a separate floppy disk.
- Name the first disk 'ActionCat 1' and the second disk 'ActionCat 2'.
- Copy the file 'mathtrans.lib' from the 'libs' folder of your hard drive or one of your Workbench disks to the 'libs' folder on the 'ActionCat 1' boot disk.