Written in AMOS. Game design & coding by Simon Green.
 Min. Requirements: 1MB ram (incl. ~400k free chipram) or more.
 Game supports joystick/keyboard control, PAL/NTSC screenmodes and multitasking (memory permitting).
 The registered version of EXTREME VIOLENCE features better power-ups, including seeking missiles, turning missiles, teleports and much more, over and above the shareware demo. The registered version also contains separate executable files for 1- and 2-player games, while the shareware demo is limited to 2-player gameplay only.
 ***EXTREME VIOLENCE (full shareware release)*** is available for download from these sources:
- EXTREME VIOLENCE V7.23 (HD version) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- EXTREME VIOLENCE V7.23 (HD version) [Source: Amigan Software webpage]
- EXTREME VIOLENCE V7.23 (unofficial WHDLoad HD version) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- EXTREME VIOLENCE V7.23 (HD version / Amiga Power Game Massive CD Vol. 1) [Source: EAB FTP site]
- EXTREME VIOLENCE V7.23 (HD version / Amiga Power Game Massive CD Vol. 1) [Source: Internet Archive]
- V6.9 (Jan-93)
- V6.92 (May-93)
- V7.23 (22-Mar-95) [full registered version as released on the Amiga Power 49 (May 95) coverCD — download Amiga Power Game Massive CD Vol. 1 either HERE or HERE]
TRIVIA: In contrast to later demo/registered versions of the game, EXTREME VIOLENCE V6.9 includes two bonus music mods by coder Simon Green for independent playback. The first mod is a catchy techno remix of Kim Carnes' 1981 Grammy Award winning hit "Bette Davis Eyes", while the other is an original rave noise track containing "The Eagle has landed" samples from the Apollo 11 first manned moon landing in 1969.