AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0 playable preview was released in early 1998 by Magic Rabbit on their now-defunct website HERE [courtesy of the Internet Archive]. Subsequent releases were planned with greater features (e.g. more cut scenes, more rooms to explore and things to collect), but never eventuated.
 Min. Requirements (demo): AGA Amiga, 2Mb ram (4-6Mb ram highly recommended), HD, mouse.
 Features of the AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0 (demo) include:
- Lo-res graphics (possible hi-res graphics in later releases)
- 256 colour AGA graphics (possible 16 million or HAM6 graphics in future releases)
- At least 2Mb of graphics
- At least 2Mb of music and speech
- HD gameplay only
- Mouse control
 AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0 (demo) has quite a few omissions from the console/PC releases. The main differences include:
- Jill Valentine is the only playable character, although the addition of Chris Redfield was planned in later releases.
- The player doesn't actually directly control on-screen characters. Although you will see Jill Valentine on-screen in the demo, you won't be able to move her whenever and wherever you want. Rather the game is a point 'n' click adventure that is operated by mouse and you will need to click on doors, objects etc. to move around.
- There is no intro, although later releases were going to include one. Cut scenes are featured, but not fully animated. Full speech is present, however.
 ***AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0 (demo)*** is available for download HERE [Source: EAB FTP site].
 AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0 (demo longplay) is available for viewing HERE [Source: s2325's YouTube channel].
 The AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL FAQ contained on the developer's old website provides more info. about further releases that were planned at the time. Unfortunately, further previews or a final release of AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL never eventuated, probably due to the developer's lack of time to convert such a massive game to the Amiga.
Additionally, it seems that after the release of the first playable preview, developer Magic Rabbit decided that they were going to develop an Amiga-specific RESIDENT EVIL game. The Amiga-specific RESIDENT EVIL game was going to be an adventure/RPG featuring an all-new quest, storyline and sound. It is doubtful that any real development was ever done on it, though. More info. about it, including a brief plot, can be found on the developer's old website HERE.
Last known release (demo): AMIGA RESIDENT EVIL V1.0 (15-Jan-98)