Written in AMOS. Game design by Seumas & Jim McNally. Coding by Seumas McNally. Graphics by Seumas McNally; 3D graphics by Philippe McNally; and art direction by Wendy McNally. Sound by Seumas McNally; sound support by Philippe McNally; and digitised voices by Seumas & Philippe McNally.
 Min. Requirements: 1MB chipram / 1MB fastram.
Recommended: Copy 'lowlevel.library' to SYS:libs to use joypads for gameplay.
 Game features support for joystick/keyboard/joypad control, NTSC/PAL screenmodes and a quit back to WB option.
 TIGER'S BANE (HD shareware demo) is available for download on Aminet HERE (dir: game/shoot/TigersBane.lha).
 Features of the full shareware release of TIGER'S BANE include:
- 7 different combat helicopters to fly, which can be armed with a customisable mix of 5 different real-world weapon systems
- Up to two computer-controlled wingmen to assist you on your missions, as well as optional F-16 and A-10 tactical air support
- Over 25 different types of enemy and allied ground and air units
- Weather effects such as rain, wind, fog and thunderstorms, and night missions with forward looking infrared night-vision
- More than 80 missions (with registration code), plus random missions to add replayability
- Multiple combat theatres, including cities, deserts and islands
- Big, fiery explosions with lots of flying debris
Last known release: V1.0 (10-Nov-97).